To become a general member of Finance Society, you must attend six events over the course of the semester.
Finance Society is not currently accepting applications for its Executive Committee from all Freshmen and Sophomores. We will be accepting applications again in the spring semester. You do not need to be a general member of Finance Society to apply. Please check back for updates and applications.
What does the Executive Committee offer?
- 14-week training program: Over the semester, you will learn about industry and company analysis, valuation, corporate finance, and accounting
- Professional development and guidance: Finance Society seniors and e-board members will run interview prep and resume workshops to better prepare you for internships
- Access to the Finance Society network: Members of the e-committee will have access to exclusive Finance Society events like Alumni Mingles, and will be given the opportunity to build stronger professional and personal relationships with Finance Society seniors and board members.
- Eligibility to run for Executive Board positions
What should I know about the application process?
- Applications will be posted on this site once they are released. Please download and complete an application at that time.
- Email your application and a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “[First Name] [Last Name] – Executive Committee Application" in the subject line of the email. Resumes should have a GPA inclusive of your Fall 2017 grades.
- Please submit all materials prior to the deadline.