To become a general member of Finance Society, you must attend six events over the course of the semester. Membership is re-evaluated every semester. General members have priority when applying for the Executive Committee.
To become a premium member of Finance Society, your attendance must be in the top 10% of all Finance Society attendees, which is currently about 9 events. Membership is re-evaluated every semester.
- Access to the Finance Society network: Premium members will have access to exclusive Finance Society social events, and will be given the opportunity to build stronger professional and personal relationships with Finance Society seniors and board members.
- 3-5 training workshops: Premium members will have the chance to attend exclusive workshops on topics including resume help, behavioral interview techniques, as well as access to one-on-one consultation.
- Priority for Executive Committee applications
Finance Society is currently not accepting applications for the Executive Committee. We will be accepting applications again in the spring semester for freshmen. Executive Committee members are selected through interviews. You do not need to be a member of Finance Society to apply.
When applications reopen, email your application and a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “[First Name] [Last Name] – Executive Committee Application" in the subject line of the email. Resumes should include your most updated GPA.
- 14-week training program: Over the semester, you will learn about industry and company analysis, valuation, corporate finance, and accounting
- Professional development and guidance: Finance Society seniors and e-board members will run interview prep and resume workshops to better prepare you for internships
- Access to the Finance Society network: Members of the e-committee will have access to exclusive Finance Society events like Alumni Mingles, and will be given the opportunity to build stronger professional and personal relationships with Finance Society seniors and board members.
- Priority for Executive Board positions